Wilkommen ~ Welcome

It is the first Mauritian forum for German Rock band Cinema Bizarre. Feel free to join us ^0^
 
HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Williams Syndrome, The Brain And Music
Thu 4 Aug 2011 - 16:07 by Guest

» apartamenty wieniawskiego
Thu 4 Aug 2011 - 7:12 by Guest

» Kent Jones Drug Bust Washington
Thu 4 Aug 2011 - 7:08 by Guest

» No Drugs Editorial Cartoons
Wed 3 Aug 2011 - 18:59 by Guest

» royal vagas free slots games
Wed 3 Aug 2011 - 17:29 by Guest

» hotele centrum
Wed 3 Aug 2011 - 10:23 by Guest

» salmon fish oil benefits
Wed 3 Aug 2011 - 8:41 by Guest

» kwatery sopot kamienny potok
Tue 2 Aug 2011 - 10:27 by Guest

» Virtually as cut-price as files
Tue 2 Aug 2011 - 4:27 by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum
 



Share | 
 

 Hey Everyone!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sandra
Not yet a fan
Not yet a fan
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 77
Age : 26
How are you feeling? : good :D
Favorite CB Member : all of them Very Happy
Logo :
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Hey Everyone!   Sun 5 Oct 2008 - 4:07

My name is Sandra and I start to listen Cinema Bizarre thanks to my best friend and classmate Liis who saw them on TV. lol! cheers I love you
Hehe...I did´t like them first. But then one day I went to school libary with Liis and it was boring and quiet there so I asked her could we listen some music and she took her mp3 and we started to listen music...we listened some other songs....then came Escape to the Stars and then Forever or Never - I loved those songs ( I still do) so I borrowed that mp3 and listened all those songs hole weekend and monday (hihi) since that time I started to listen them a lot.......(hope you understanded cheers ) I love their songs very, very much I think that im not the onlyone ofcourse... lol! scratch king
I live actually in Estonia but I thought that it will be great to join here to and find new friends and chat about Cinema Bizarre!! sunny cat
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shylia magnum
Die Hard
Die Hard
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 455
Age : 26
How are you feeling? : Frei!
Favorite CB Member : All of them ♥️
Logo : Awwww!
Relationship Status : xxxxx
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Hiii Sandra dear   Sun 5 Oct 2008 - 19:04

Well I've got to thank u for havin joined us in here ;-
I'm really happy. Actually, u're not the only one who listens to cinema bizarre that much. I do too. I first saw the video of 'Lovesongs (they kill me)' and said 'Fuck! These guys are awesome!'.
I think it's pretty cool to have all CB fans joined in some place to discuss about them. And yes, they need to be known and that's why I think we're here for.
I'll definitely make some changes in here, so keep in touch xD

_________________
Touch the button,
you should sit and listen,
watching as a tear rains in to a broken heart...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/shy_magnum
sandra
Not yet a fan
Not yet a fan
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 77
Age : 26
How are you feeling? : good :D
Favorite CB Member : all of them Very Happy
Logo :
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Hey Everyone!   Mon 6 Oct 2008 - 4:35

shylia magnum wrote:
Well I've got to thank u for havin joined us in here ;-
I'm really happy. Actually, u're not the only one who listens to cinema bizarre that much. I do too. I first saw the video of 'Lovesongs (they kill me)' and said 'Fuck! These guys are awesome!'.
I think it's pretty cool to have all CB fans joined in some place to discuss about them. And yes, they need to be known and that's why I think we're here for.
I'll definitely make some changes in here, so keep in touch xD


100% Right!! (hehe) cheers lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shylia magnum
Die Hard
Die Hard
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 455
Age : 26
How are you feeling? : Frei!
Favorite CB Member : All of them ♥️
Logo : Awwww!
Relationship Status : xxxxx
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Hey Everyone!   Tue 14 Oct 2008 - 14:54

sandra wrote:
shylia magnum wrote:
Well I've got to thank u for havin joined us in here ;-
I'm really happy. Actually, u're not the only one who listens to cinema bizarre that much. I do too. I first saw the video of 'Lovesongs (they kill me)' and said 'Fuck! These guys are awesome!'.
I think it's pretty cool to have all CB fans joined in some place to discuss about them. And yes, they need to be known and that's why I think we're here for.
I'll definitely make some changes in here, so keep in touch xD


100% Right!! (hehe) cheers lol!
Yay! We can all give ourselves a big 5! jocolor

_________________
Touch the button,
you should sit and listen,
watching as a tear rains in to a broken heart...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/shy_magnum
sandra
Not yet a fan
Not yet a fan
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 77
Age : 26
How are you feeling? : good :D
Favorite CB Member : all of them Very Happy
Logo :
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Hey Everyone!   Wed 26 Nov 2008 - 6:53

shylia magnum wrote:
sandra wrote:
shylia magnum wrote:
Well I've got to thank u for havin joined us in here ;-
I'm really happy. Actually, u're not the only one who listens to cinema bizarre that much. I do too. I first saw the video of 'Lovesongs (they kill me)' and said 'Fuck! These guys are awesome!'.
I think it's pretty cool to have all CB fans joined in some place to discuss about them. And yes, they need to be known and that's why I think we're here for.
I'll definitely make some changes in here, so keep in touch xD


100% Right!! (hehe) cheers lol!
Yay! We can all give ourselves a big 5! jocolor

Yep!!! cheers santa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shylia magnum
Die Hard
Die Hard
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 455
Age : 26
How are you feeling? : Frei!
Favorite CB Member : All of them ♥️
Logo : Awwww!
Relationship Status : xxxxx
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Hey Everyone!   Wed 26 Nov 2008 - 13:36

Heeeeeeeeeyyy great to hear from you again! Where have you been sweet angel? Smile

_________________
Touch the button,
you should sit and listen,
watching as a tear rains in to a broken heart...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/shy_magnum
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Hey Everyone!   

Back to top Go down
 
Hey Everyone!
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wilkommen ~ Welcome :: On this Forum :: Members of the forum-
Jump to: